Pack Health Program
Pack Health is providing grant-funded (free) support for individuals with diverse chronic conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Covering over 25+ conditions, we provide human-to-human health coaching that focuses on:
- Weekly coaching via phone, text, and email from a certified Health Advisor who will provide support, education, and accountability.
- Education on infectious disease prevention and a consistent, trusted partner to alleviate COVID-19 concerns and provide social isolation relief.
- Coordination of medication delivery, grocery, and household item delivery or pick-up, and local resource information and coordination.
- Development of at home exercise plans, meal plans, and other strategies to stay physically healthy.
Interested? Sign up at https://packhealth.com/covid19/.
Individuals in the U.S. at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications including:
- Adults over age 65
- Adults 18 and older with an underlying medical condition (especially if not well controlled) or immunocompromised
See below for a list of covered conditions.
Conditions We Cover
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Atrial fibrillation
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Weight management
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic knee pain
- Chronic hip pain
- Chronic lower back pain
- Cancer (tumor-agnostic symptom support)
- Breast cancer
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Multiple myeloma
- Prostate cancer
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Hepatitis C virus
- HIV prevention
- Overactive bladder