The Advocacy Exchange is a global community that unites advocacy organizations, patients and industry leaders to improve patient outcomes. A virtual platform, The Exchange is co-created and “always on” to promote meaningful engagement and partnership across disease areas, break-down knowledge barriers, and spark innovation.
- The Advocacy Exchange was first launched in May 2020 by Bristol Myers Squibb and GRYT Health in response to patient advocate needs during the pandemic.
- Launched in 2020, today The Advocacy Exchange is the largest cross-disease, cross-cultural advocacy initiative of its kind in healthcare, bringing together more than 59,300 people from 120 countries since launching.
- By harnessing real-world patient experiences and voices, The Advocacy Exchange is making the health care journey better for future generations and creating lasting and sustainable impact.
As a result of our efforts, we have fostered meaningful conversations, driven education and ultimately helped democratize patient advocacy values, insights and approaches. Every conversation and every action sparked from The Advocacy Exchange help strengthen not only our understanding of what health can and should be, but also our community as a whole.
Bristol Myers Squibb and GRYT Health, the co-founders of The Advocacy Exchange, are industry leaders connecting patient advocacy, biopharma and health organizations in an innovative and entirely virtual approach. GRYT Health is a digital health company with a social purpose who created both the Global Virtual Cancer Conference and the GRYT Health platform, which offers opportunities for connection and learning, paired with research, marketing and clinical trial services that put people and caregivers first. Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Advocacy Exchange is available to everyone around the world who is interested. Whether you are part of an advocacy organization supporting patients across disease states, a person living with or caring for someone with disease or you just want to make a difference in healthcare, The Advocacy Exchange is for you. You can register for free here: https://www.theadvocacyexchange.com/register/.
The Advocacy Exchange offers various resources to connect, engage and learn, including:
- Virtual conversations and capacity-building sessions with advocacy leaders and health professionals
- Working groups focused on addressing priorities identified by the advocacy community
- A virtual exhibitor space featuring a searchable resource library of over 700 resources
- Social media channels to stay up to date on advocacy-related information and engage in real-time conversations
- A newsroom
If your advocacy organization is interested in being featured as one of our 75+ exhibitors, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Registration and access to all materials and resources on The Advocacy Exchange are free.
Through ongoing collaboration with the global patient advocacy community, we intend to continue enhancing The Advocacy Exchange to promote meaningful collaboration, address critical topics important to the advocacy community and inspire action to improve health outcomes.