The Advocacy Exchange is a global community that unites advocacy organizations, patients and industry leaders to improve patient outcomes. A virtual platform, The Exchange is co-created and “always on” to promote meaningful engagement and partnership across disease areas, break-down knowledge barriers, and spark innovation.
- The Advocacy Exchange was first launched in May 2020 by Bristol Myers Squibb and GRYT Health in response to patient advocate needs during the pandemic.
- Launched in 2020, today The Advocacy Exchange is the largest cross-disease, cross-cultural advocacy initiative of its kind in healthcare, bringing together more than 59,300 people from 120 countries since launching.
- By harnessing real-world patient experiences and voices, The Advocacy Exchange is making the health care journey better for future generations and creating lasting and sustainable impact.
The Advocacy Exchange offers various resources to connect, engage and learn, including:
- Virtual conversations and capacity-building sessions with advocacy leaders and health professionals
- Working groups focused on addressing priorities identified by the advocacy community
- A virtual exhibitor space featuring a searchable resource library of over 700 resources
- Social media channels to stay up to date on advocacy-related information and engage in real-time conversations
- A newsroom
As a result of our efforts, we have fostered meaningful conversations, driven education and ultimately helped democratize patient advocacy values, insights and approaches. Every conversation and every action sparked from The Advocacy Exchange help strengthen not only our understanding of what health can and should be, but also our community as a whole.